|Full Name||Greg Gutfeld|
|Birthdate||September 12, 1964|
|Birthplace||San Mateo, California|
|First Appearance||February 5, 2007|
|Website||The Daily Gut|
Greg Gutfeld has hosted Red Eye since its February 5, 2007 debut.
Gutfeld began appearing on the panel with more frequency in 2012, sometimes filling in for Bill Schulz as sidekick. On June 8 of that year, he appeared on the panel as Victor Roberts, a fictitious British actor. He appeared as Roberts five more times, all on Fridays, the last time being July 27. The bit did not go over that well; an In Memoriam segment for Roberts was played on August 24.
He began co-hosting The Five on July 11, 2011.
Additionally, he serves as the "C-Team" on Friday broadcasts of the "O'Reilly Factor", behind Laura Ingram.
- The Scorecard: The Official Point System for Keeping Score in the Relationship Game. Henry Holt & Company. 1997. p. 182. ISBN 978-0-8050-5450-7.
- The Scorecard at Work: The Official Point System for Keeping Score on the Job. Henry Holt & Company. 1999. p. 160. ISBN 978-0-8050-5865-9.
- Lessons from the Land of Pork Scratchings. Simon & Schuster. 2008. p. 224. ISBN 978-1-84737-066-2.
- The Bible of Unspeakable Truths. Grand Central Publishing. 2010. p. 304. ISBN 978-0-446-55230-1.
- The Joy of Hate: How to Triumph over Whiners in the Age of Phony Outrage. New York: Crown Forum. 2012. p. 256. ISBN 978-0307986962.
- Not Cool: The Hipster Elite and Their War on You (Releasing March 18, 2014)